Father’s day is quickly approaching!
Maybe you’re like me and you like to get your gifts early, or maybe you are reading this a few nights before and hoping that Amazon Prime will get your 2 day-delivery there ASAP. Either way, we all struggle with finding the perfect gift sometimes.
My one hope is that this post will spark some idea for you! Even if these aren’t the perfect gifts for the dad in your life, they should lead you on the right track.
- Speakers. What dad doesn’t love blaring Free Bird as they work in the garage or sit on the beach? *Oh, wait…that’s just my husband.* Waterproof speakers are great for the dad who loves listening to music at the beach, lake, pool, camping, and more! For the dad who loves listening to music on command, the Echo Dot is a must-have. These speakers are definitely dad approved.
2. Dad Gear. Moms aren’t the only ones who can match their littles. These matching hats and a dad shirt would make the perfect gift.
3. Grillin’ and Chillin. No more going out to the grill to check on the meat. This grill thermometer tracks the temperature from your phone. Let dad sit back and relax with this gift.
4. Dopp Kit. Ever feel like all of your husbands toiletries are just scattered around the bathroom? A dopp kit is the answer to your problems. I love the personalized leather kits (you can find a lot on Etsy), but there are some great options at Target as well!
5. Drink Accessories. If your spouse doesn’t have these yet, he’s seriously missing out! No one likes a warm beer and these two products will make sure that never happens.
6. Auto Detailing. I’m pretty sure every dad likes a clean car. Does the dad in your life like to do the detailing himself? Why not get him a tool that will help speed up that cleaning! If he’d rather not do all the work, give the gift of an auto detailing gift card.
7. Games. It’s backyard BBQ time and all the friends are coming over. We love adding new games to our collection. Disk Bash, Corn Hole, and Bottle Bash are some of our favorites.
8. Tile. Feel like your husband is always losing his stuff? The Tile Sport is for you. Tile can find your phone, keys, wallet, or anything you attach it to (this has saved me a few times)!
You can find all of these items linked in my Amazon Storefront. Happy shopping!